As an Eindhoven-based scale up and to reinforce our customers development team, we are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and ambitiousthe Tech Leads and helping them grow both professionally and personal.
Our customer helps globally recognised brands deliver groundbreaking digital experiences to their customers. Our customer is a startup but their founding members come from leading media and TV companies. In fact, the chances are last time you watched TV they played a part in bringing it to your screen. TV is where it all started for us, but we’re rapidly expanding into the IoT (Internet of Things) space and will make some exciting announcements there soon.
Our customer is a young and growing software services company. Developing, mission critical cloud solutions for many blue-chip clients in various industries including TV and Media, IoT and Automotive. Already they have millions of people using their award-winning software solutions on a daily basis. They help customers to execute their cloud transformation strategy and it’s our customer goal to give their end-customers the best possible experience in the cloud.
What you will do:
- Lead the design and delivery of cutting edge distributed software systems;
- Build relationships with their clients and drive new sales opportunities;
- Coach and motivate others in the team, listen and share knowledge;
- Act as a bridge between the development teams and clients, often technical to non-technical;
- Design complex integrations and write technical documentation;
- Learn new technologies, design patterns and processes, introducing them where appropriate.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a substantial experience as a software architect and/or developer;
- You bring hands-on cloud experience, preferably AWS;
- You are able to identify and solve problems and work with minimal guidance and direction;
- You are open-minded and curious about new technologies;
- Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies are your core competencies;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills;
- Ideally you published blog posts and/or contributed to open source projects;
- It would be beneficial if you have experience in the Media industry.
What we offer you:
- A constantly evolving environment and challenging projects over a wide range of clients;
- An innovative international company, so there may be opportunities to work in a different country or different technical domain in the future;
- A deeply commitment to invest in their teams, they want to support your development and help you maximise your career opportunities (by internal knowledge shares, conferences);
- A competitive salaries (including personal and team bonus), flexible working hours and attractive benefit packages (including gym, private healthcare).
Nicol Peeters, email@example.com or 06-43379563Solliciteer Direct