Currently we are looking for a CRM Program Architect with knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
Our customer is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Marketing & Sales. In their offices in Maastricht they think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Customer Assistance Centers all over the world.
Their goal is to provide excellent assistance to their customers and dealers of well-known car brands. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, they ensure their customers’ mobility with their roadside assistance. Additionally, they take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during their opening hours. For their customers they are maybe the most important connection to the main brand. That’s why they live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Our customer opened in 1998 in the heart of the Euregion in Maastricht and has developed into one of the major employers in the southern region of the Netherlands. Today, with more than 1.300 employees, they care for customers and retailers worldwide. They are proud to unite people from more than 42 different nationalities who speak 22 languages and share the same passion for high-quality customer service.
Currently we are looking for a Program Architect Salesforce.
The Program/ Solution responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for an Agile Release Train (ART) to help ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
System Architect/Engineering support solution development by providing, communicating, and evolving the broader technology and architectural view of the solution. System Architect/Engineering operates mainly in the context of the ART, where they work with Agile Teams and provide technical enablement concerning subsystems and capability areas for an ART. They collaborate closely with business stakeholders, teams, customers, suppliers, and third-party stakeholders in defining the technology infrastructure, decomposing solutions, and systems into components and subsystems, and defining and managing their interfaces and APIs. While providing a general view of solution architecture, Architect/Engineering enables those who implement value by empowering them to make local decisions, allowing faster flow of work and better economics.
• Design for customer & stakeholders in mind by understanding the needs, constraints and interactions of the system users, business processes and the environment in which they operate.
• Assure feasibility & sustainability by tracking technology trends and innovations, exploring technical alternatives, creating new knowledge and drive optimal technology decision making.
• Design & evolve their respective solution technology stack by describing and documenting design elements (e.g. system contexts, interfaces diagrams, landscape definition, etc) in JIRA & Confluence.
• Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives as well as keeping architecture roadmap up-to-date.
• Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy actively participate in the Continuous Exploration process as part of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, especially with enabler Epics.
• Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context.
• Establish critical NFRs for the solution and participate in the definition of others, communicating priorities and architecture dependencies.
• Operate within an economic framework when considering the impact of design decisions.
• Work with portfolio stakeholders, notably the Enterprise Architect, to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics.
• Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt(I&A) events.
• Define, explore, and support the implementation of enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile teams to implement them Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities.
• Work with Product and Solution Management to determine the capacity allocation for enablement work Support technology/engineering aspects of program and solution backlogs.
• Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality and Team and Technical Agility.
• Manage suppliers by tracking technology innovation across the domain of vendors. By evaluating and selecting suppliers and aligning the output of those suppliers with the delivery objectives of the agile release train(s).
• Embrace a leadership role by teaching, mentoring & helping improve the effectiveness of agile teams on the subject matter of solution design & implementation.
• Act as an agent of change to ensure that the architecture & teams that support it continuously evolve towards a more effective state.
• Responsible for defining and maintaining application and disaster recovery strategies for the respective technology
• Ensures that respective system(s) and associated deliverables remain in alignment with Mercedes-Benz compliance & governance directives (InfoSec).
• University degree or Higher Vocational Education.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of IT Architecture.
It concerns a permanent assignment.
Nicol Peeters by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a whats app to 06-43379563Solliciteer Direct