As an Eindhoven-based scale up and to reinforce our customers development team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and ambitious Lead Technical Consultant/Lead Architect.
Our customer helps globally recognised brands deliver groundbreaking digital experiences to their customers. Our customer is a startup but their founding members come from leading media and TV companies and they are growing fast. TV is their first love, but they are rapidly expanding into new areas including IoT (Internet of Things), Data Management and Analytics.
As a Lead Technical Consultant/Lead Architect you will work with their clients and development teams to deliver innovative software in an Agile environment. You will help shape the projects of their clients and the fabric of the company during this exciting and dynamic phase in their journey. Our customer offer flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
What you will do:
- Lead the design and delivery of cutting edge distributed software systems;
- Build relationships with clients and drive new sales opportunities;
- Cach and motivate others in the team, listen and share knowledge;
- Act as a bridge between development teams and clients, often technical to non-technical;
- Design complex integrations and write technical documentation;
- Learn new technologies, design patterns and processes, introducing them where appropriate.
You should have:
- Substantial experience as a software architect and/or developer;
- Hands-on cloud experience, preferably AWS;
- The ability to identify and solve problems and work with minimal guidance and direction;
- An open-mind and a natural curiosity for new technologies;
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills;
- Ideally published blog posts and/or contributed to open source projects;
- Experience in the Media industry is desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies;
- Training, mentoring and space to learn;
- Flexible working;
- Attractive benefit packages, including share options.
Nicol Peeters, firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-43379563Solliciteer Direct