Currently we are looking for a Data Engineer DWH & BI.
Our customer is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Marketing & Sales. In their offices in Maastricht they think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Customer Assistance Centers all over the world.
Their goal is to provide excellent assistance to their customers and dealers of well-known car brands. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, they ensure their customers’ mobility with their roadside assistance. Additionally, they take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during their opening hours. For their customers they are maybe the most important connection to the main brand. That’s why they live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Our customer opened in 1998 in the heart of the Euregion in Maastricht and has developed into one of the major employers in the southern region of the Netherlands. Today, with more than 1.300 employees, they care for customers and retailers worldwide. They are proud to unite people from more than 42 different nationalities who speak 22 languages and share the same passion for high-quality customer service.
Currently we are looking for a Data Engineer DWH & BI.
This is a role in the IT department, which has grown from being the local IT Provider to be the Global Service Provider for the core CRM application of our customer worldwide. In total up to 20.000 dealers and 2700 call center agents worldwide make use of our applications.
The main responsibility of the DWH & BI – Data Engineer is to ensure an effective and reliable DWH & BI platform for the CRM Ecosystem, in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the business processes. You will be part of the team “IT Process & Data Governance”, which is responsible for the technical implementation, development, and operations of the global DWH & BI business services, which is part of our CRM Ecosystem. Next to that, the scrum masters and service operations manager are part of our team.
As a DWH & BI – Data Engineer you will also act as a subject matter expert who will use his/her knowledge and experience to design, develop or change, implement, and maintain our DWH and Data governance applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Plan and coordinate the execution of assigned changes and projects within guidelines in order to meet the agreed quality standards, time planning, and budgets.
• Pro-actively support the design, further development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of:
• data warehouse and data management tools
• interfaces and applications
• data-loading programs
• data export programs or data models
• data governance setup
• Analyze the impact of upgrades and changes in the CAC IT Environment and support the implementation of upgrades and modifications to the existing systems and infrastructure. This is done in cooperation with the product owners & architects, in order to ensure continuity and improve the efficiency of systems, processes, and infrastructure.
• Support the introduction of AI in our organization by ensuring the availability of high-quality, secure data, and ethical and responsible usage of this data
• Share your knowledge and expertise in the team to ensure continuity, by keeping documentation up to date, providing training material, and becoming recognized as the IT expert within the company for a specific subject/specialism
• Communicate with customers, suppliers, and support teams in regard to problem identification that leads to problem resolutions
• Work together with our colleagues in MBRDI in our SAFe agile team setup and ensure smooth collaboration between the agile team and the level 2 team at MBRDI
What will you bring?
• You have a University degree or Higher Vocational Education
• At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of DWH & BI
• Good communication skills. English is our corporate language, and German is a plus
• Analytical and design thinking comes naturally to you
• Experience with the agile way of working (Scrum, SAFe) and related tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Decision making: you are able to function independently with limited work directions
• The capability to solve requests/problems when you are under pressure (e.g. deadlines or major incidents)
• Monitor and manage time and prioritize own workload
• Escalate any problems/issues if required
What technical skills do you bring?
• Experience with relational & dimensional databases (Oracle)
• Experience with ETL tools (Talend), CI/CD (Git), and file transfer tools (Axway)
• Experience with data modeling tools (SAP Powerdesigner and/or Alation)
• Experience with Data Integration into CRM systems (Salesforce) or middleware (Azure, AWS)
• Experience with FOSS and Cloud products (e.g. Talend, Power BI, Salesforce or Genesys cloud)
• Experience in a contact center, automotive, or customer service industry is a pre
• Experience with GDPR, Data stewardship, or Data Quality monitoring is a pr
You will join a multicultural, innovative, and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary. It’s important to be somewhere you feel you can grow. We offer opportunities that enable you to develop.
Furthermore, health insurance at a discount rate, a company bonus (variable payment), and a non-contributory pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive relocation package.
Our customer is situated in Maastricht - a charming city in the south of the Netherlands - the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for traveling to other areas of the continent.
Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multi-lingual community in which it is easy to feel at home.
Nicol Peeters by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a whats app to 06-43379563Solliciteer Direct